WAVE Certificate in Financial Accounting
This course offers detailed understanding and hands on experience broad based knowledge of financial terms and concepts used in day-to-day life for managing personal finances.
Reasons to Enroll
Financial literacy refers to the set of skills and knowledge that allows an individual to make informed and effective decisions through their understanding of finance. Financial Literacy is important to help individuals to meet their life’s goals and objectives. The aim of the course is to educate learners on simple concepts of personal finance. The course would cover in simple language topics such as income, taxation, expenditure, savings & investment avenues, borrowing, managing risk, budgeting etc. Participants would also learn about various financial institutions and in what ways they can benefit from these institutions. The course will help participants to become aware of different products through which they can meet their financial needs and finally educate them about the benefits of prudent financial behavior.
Who Should Enroll
This course would benefit anyone who is keen on managing his personal finances. The course is designed in such a way that anyone can learn the different aspect of finance and money management very easily.
- No minimum eligibility criteria
The course consists of fourteen modules on various aspects of day-to-day finance, as mentioned below:
- Business Income and Agricultural Income
- Taxation and Expenditure
- Post Office
- Interest Income
- Equity and Mutual Funds
- Other Investments and Retirement Planning
- Taking a home loan
- Self- learning sessions.
- Interactive eLearning content delivered through RKCL’s eLearning Platform namely ERA ( eLearning Revolution for All)
- Available at WAVE – ITGKs.
Medium of Learning:
- The medium of learning is English and Hindi
- Interactive eContent at no extra cost.
- Duration of the course – 8 weeks ( 2 months)
- 7 weeks of learning; 18 days of distributed holidays; 6 days for study leave and examination.
- Daily 1 Hour; Conducted 4 days a week; Total 28 hours
Total fee for the course is Rs.1500/- (Including Service Tax)
Joint certification by NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) & RKCL
For more info you can visit - www.nseindia.com/education/content/mkcl_fin_prg.htm